Friday, January 28, 2011

Passing The Sport On To The Kids

A good friend and fishing partner of mine Roger aka Pawpaw, sent me a video of a few of his grandsons fishing trips from last year.  I really appreciate you passing the sport on to these boys and teaching them the ins and outs of catfishing.  I must add that all of us need to take a kid fishing and teach them about catch and release and the negative effects that overharvest has on our lakes and rivers.  I also believe getting kids into fishing will give them something positive to be into and in turn will help them make right decisions in there everyday life, We have to remember the kids are the future and need to be shown the right path.  Thanks again Roger for sending me the Video.........Smooth

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Kip. I truly believe that we all need to pass along our love of the outdoors to the next generations. I hunt I fish and I fully intend to:
    "Pass it on before I'm gone"
    Papaw

    ReplyDelete