Saturday, February 25, 2012

James River Here We Come

Its that time of year again to head to the James river.  Catfishrollo, My Dad and I are headed down early Monday morning for a three and a half day trip.  Like the last three years we will be fishing with Capt. Hugh Self.  We always have great sucess with Hugh and have a great time.  Last year we caught some good fish with Dad catching a 52.4# fish and Rollo Crushed his PB on last years trip catching a 70+ pound Giant.  Capt Hugh has been on the big ones this year so far and had a client catch one over a 100#s a month or two ago with numerous 70 pound fish being caught.  Cant wait to get on the water and try for my own James River Giant!  I will give a report, pics and vids when I return!

If you too would like to get a shot of a monster catfish make sure you give Capt Hugh a call and He will do his best to get you on some good ones!
www.hughscatfishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment